Character portraits.

image.png

Little arts to brighten your day.

Hope they will rework on Kate & David's portraits. They're so out of place. I dont even main them and its a pain to look at.

Comments

  • What’s worse is that they still do a similar style for new characters. Mikaela and pinhead look fine but they decided to be lazy as hell with these ones

  • Fan made character portraits look better to be honest.

  • They’re both my babies

  • @Phasmamain said:

    What’s worse is that they still do a similar style for new characters. Mikaela and pinhead look fine but they decided to be lazy as hell with these ones

    Yeah that is weird.. everyone gotta see how the updated ones look out of place compared to the others..

  • I thought for a second Spirit was crying!

  • Awww. I love them! You have a wonderful art style. Yui looks so determined... determined to mush them adorable cheeksies. (Though no survivor or killer will ever top Feng in squeaky toy status.)

    Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks something's just wrong with Kate's new picture. I don't even know why they had to change it, the old one was beautiful. The new style feels really... sharp? Like pixelly sharp, uncleaned image noise sharp. David doesn't bother me as much, though I do notice it and don't think it was an improvement.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Awww. I love them! You have a wonderful art style. Yui looks so determined... determined to mush them adorable cheeksies. (Though no survivor or killer will ever top Feng in squeaky toy status.)

    Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks something's just wrong with Kate's new picture. I don't even know why they had to change it, the old one was beautiful. The new style feels really... sharp? Like pixelly sharp, uncleaned image noise sharp. David doesn't bother me as much, though I do notice it and don't think it was an improvement.

    Im 99 percent sure at this point feng is a dog toy.

    Especially the bunny feng

  • @Tr1nity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2597864#Comment_2597864

    Im 99 percent sure at this point feng is a dog toy.

    Especially the bunny feng

    Her only purpose of existence is to provide demopuppy entertainment 😌

  • Their portraits are hideous. The survivors are now more scary than the killers in Dead by Daylight. Here's a bugged Jake face in DbD Mobile:


    image.png


  • @GannTM said:

    They’re both my babies

    Want moar?

    @Nathan13 said:

    I thought for a second Spirit was crying!

    Doesn't she always crying?

    @Laluzi said:

    Awww. I love them! You have a wonderful art style. Yui looks so determined... determined to mush them adorable cheeksies. (Though no survivor or killer will ever top Feng in squeaky toy status.)

    Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks something's just wrong with Kate's new picture. I don't even know why they had to change it, the old one was beautiful. The new style feels really... sharp? Like pixelly sharp, uncleaned image noise sharp. David doesn't bother me as much, though I do notice it and don't think it was an improvement.

    Those are images, I dont know why they feel so rush to change the portraits when theyre not good. We can totally wait for it.

    @GoshJosh said:

    Their portraits are hideous. The survivors are now more scary than the killers in Dead by Daylight. Here's a bugged Jake face in DbD Mobile:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YA1A3SMJM0ST/image.png

    This is more twin than the Twin

  • I really like your drawings.