When is Haddonfield going to be disabled?

Started doing my killer Halloween challenges only to get Haddonfield 3 times in a row, keep in my mind no offering were involved.

I think this game hates me :(

Majority of the maps have been disabled for a while, I think this map deserves some time off, don’t you think?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • The map works as intended, they're not gonna turn it off unless something breaks.

  • Considering they haven't disabled RPD yet...good luck

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    The map works as intended, they're not gonna turn it off unless something breaks.

    It broke me, does that count?

  • I'd sooner see it fixed, honestly. I want to like it very badly but my god, those houses... those fences...

  • It technically isn't broken (at least not in the literal sense.) The Killswitch is for things that are the buggy kind of broken.

    Haddonfun is just bullshit.

  • Maybe once when Halloween ends.


    So maybe next year.

  • @lowiq said:

    Considering they haven't disabled RPD yet...good luck

    I have no problem winning on RPD or Haddonfield. It's you guys' playstyles.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    Started doing my killer Halloween challenges only to get Haddonfield 3 times in a row, keep in my mind no offering were involved.

    I think this game hates me :(

    Majority of the maps have been disabled for a while, I think this map deserves some time off, don’t you think?

    Haddonfield is rough, but at least it's not RPD.

    @FrndlyChnswSalzmn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2597621#Comment_2597621

    I have no problem winning on RPD or Haddonfield. It's you guys' playstyles.

    Okay, well then I'd love to hear some tips.

    • How do you reach the 'far' gens on each end on an M1 killer before they pop? Even if I head there immediately after game start and correctly guess which one is going to be worked on/use Discordance, it pops before I get there.
    • How do you deal with the near-infinite loop in the office close to the main 'hub' on an M1 killer? Even once I hit BL3, unless a survivor makes a serious mistake, there doesn't seem to be a way to catch up to a survivor who abuses this area.
  • I'm stating facts. I do fine on these maps, better than open maps. I tend to play Killers who excel in tight maps with narrow corridors - Nemesis, Trapper, Plague, Leatherface.

  • Maps are only going to be disabled for game breaking issues - not balance issues. The killswitch is there purely for issues that need to be addressed urgently.

  • @BabyCameron10 said:

    Started doing my killer Halloween challenges only to get Haddonfield 3 times in a row, keep in my mind no offering were involved.

    I think this game hates me :(

    Majority of the maps have been disabled for a while, I think this map deserves some time off, don’t you think?

    it's a licensed map so no

    they could get in trouble for disabling the map for no reason

    they could lose the license