Can we buff all "while in terror radius perks"

So this goes for both sides.

For killer there are so many interesting perks however are all limited to your terror radius and you can only increase this by more perks like distressing or by using "calm" doc addons.

Could be not add a secondary effect to perks like unnerving to increase terror radius by Xmetres.

Same as survivor, if we're so close to a killer to get benefits surely they should be better value for being in close danger (while not in chase) for example stake out, why cant it provide a much bigger % boost on healing? (Not gens)

I feel so many of these perks are cool but so limited and weak to get usage for either side. Like Unnerving skill checks aren't really hard yet is massively limited to terror radius without passively increasing it

Thoughts?

Comments

  • These perks all just need one change. Make it so when your out of the terror radius the effect lingers on you for 5 seconds extra or longer

  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    These perks all just need one change. Make it so when your out of the terror radius the effect lingers on you for 5 seconds extra or longer

    I actually agree with this wholeheartedly. Survivor perks like Streetwise, Vigil, and Leader persist for 15 seconds after another survivor leaves the range of the survivor running the perk. So why not do a similar mechanic for certain killer perks? Coulrophobia, Overwhelming Presence, and Unnerving Presence should linger for at least 15 seconds after the survivor is no longer in the killer's terror radius. Starstruck already has this built in. I would not add this mechanic to Infectious Fright, though.

    However, I honestly don't know how much of a difference this would make for Overwhelming Presence and Unnerving Presence. Overwhelming Presence is completely outclassed by Franklin's Demise, and Unnerving Presence neither makes the skill checks any more noticeably frequent nor any more difficult. So, I feel like Overwhelming Presence might benefit from a full rework into a completely different perk, and Unnerving Presence should have its numbers increased.

    But at the very least, a 15 second lingering effect on these perks would be a nice QoL buff.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Chilli_man2400 said:

    These perks all just need one change. Make it so when your out of the terror radius the effect lingers on you for 5 seconds extra or longer

    @AGM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2597128#Comment_2597128

    I actually agree with this wholeheartedly. Survivor perks like Streetwise, Vigil, and Leader persist for 15 seconds after another survivor leaves the range of the survivor running the perk. So why not do a similar mechanic for certain killer perks? Coulrophobia, Overwhelming Presence, and Unnerving Presence should linger for at least 15 seconds after the survivor is no longer in the killer's terror radius. Starstruck already has this built in. I would not add this mechanic to Infectious Fright, though.

    However, I honestly don't know how much of a difference this would make for Overwhelming Presence and Unnerving Presence. Overwhelming Presence is completely outclassed by Franklin's Demise, and Unnerving Presence neither makes the skill checks any more noticeably frequent nor any more difficult. So, I feel like Overwhelming Presence might benefit from a full rework into a completely different perk, and Unnerving Presence should have its numbers increased.

    But at the very least, a 15 second lingering effect on these perks would be a nice QoL buff.

    I dunno I'd rather a passive terror radius increase tbh. Not only does it mean having multiple of these perks can increase your terror radius but it makes a whole new form of concept.

    The only killer able to have a huge terror radius is doc or iri button legion and I think its be cool to hear the killer at all times.

    It's a way to buff the perks without really changing how they work, couldn't imagine a lingering effect to be useful at all and would just be extra text with no real impact (pointless buffs)

    Like I said just a thought, but running 4 weaker perks but have a huge terror radius would be new and different.

    Would allow my "dont miss a skill check freddy" to work on all maps not just hawking's which is being removed