There is a vault here?!
I didn't even know there was a vault here on Gideon's. Did they just add this or was this always here? It's by one of the exit gates.
I didn't even know there was a vault here on Gideon's. Did they just add this or was this always here? It's by one of the exit gates.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure sometimes it open and sometimes close off.
That vault has always been coded in the game ever since it was released, but hardly anyone uses it.
Oh wow that’s new to me lol.
Oh yes
It's only real usage is if you need a balanced landing play lol
Yeah I used that vault like one time lol. It’s an unsafe window tbh.
It's been there since day one, but it's almost never used so a lot of people don't even know about it.
It's always been there, but I feel like they made it more obvious. I don't think it was a brick wall before, just a 'window' in the railing.
I could be completely wrong tho. Still, always been there
Its always been there, spawns in every time in the same exit gate
Always there. No good