I want to know what happened to this thread
Well reasoned post, gone in minutes?
Well reasoned post, gone in minutes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait what? I was just on that thread how did it get deleted?
Not too sure honestly. Its possible I might have drawn mod attention by frequent edits to double check my P's & Q's and make sure the math was reflective of reality, but it's gone now. RIP.
I know that if you edit a comment it goes into needing to be approved, so maybe that's what happened to the whole thread? Not sure if it applies in this case, but it might be what happened.
Not ######### cool.
Not from everything I've seen. And also, what? Punish the comments then, not the topic.
What was the thread
Your 1st mistake was thinking you could have a calm conversation here.
It appears to be back. So lets let this thread die. I was prepared to kick up a shitstorm but all is well.
Was it truly calm? Or were you firing your harpoon at survivor mains who wanted him nerfed?