Freddy the pick up artist
Please for gods sake Devs fix this!
Freddy needs the ability to pick downed survivor up even it they recieve healing from.
I know, the other killer can't do that either, but non of the other killer has to wait for 7 seconds to smack the healer.
This is just exploiting.
Comments
He needs overhaul.
Can't stop rescues, can't stop escapes, can't stop heals,can't stop totems, his screen is too foggy can't see anything.
Your right with all that, but for sure being forced to watch someone heal up his mate and being unable to do anything is the worst.
Followed by awake survivor tank hits for sleeping ones.
Did the Devs acknowledge this as a bug and are they working on it?
So far I haven't heard them talking about this and seeing that as an issue.
Freddy will receive a complete rework soon.
Until that happens, I only recommend him as an afk-deranking killre
For balance, of course.
Don't be so mean and let them breath, would you ?