Shadow step and iron will ?
Has anyone tried this combo out yet
Has anyone tried this combo out yet
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Played against it. Not really impressive. Once I had to snuff out the Totem, afterwards, I was back on Track, so I wasted a bit of Chasetime.
I've played against it, and it's definitely harder- they had the poor fortune to be sent to a map where it didn't matter quite as much, though, so it's definitely not unbeatable in all situations.
Just be aware of who has Iron Will and try to not let them slip away, or ignore them and focus on their teammates.
It’s only good in indoor maps.
I like it on rpd
Your able to find totems on rpd?
If it was a Hex then most likely spawned on it.
Bring BloodHound, great help, and no one expects it.
I must be blind because I can't find a single hex
The Lie Barry, Leon's welcoming party room and the crazy vault shenanigans office are usually the first places I check
I like it with coh and built to last with a pink key amber stone and prayer beads