I respect all of you.
I just wanted to let you guys know that I respect all of you. Every single one. For staying on these god forsaken forums and playing this dark, endless, vast expanse of a game.
I just wanted to let you guys know that I respect all of you. Every single one. For staying on these god forsaken forums and playing this dark, endless, vast expanse of a game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why are we still here?
π€
Just to suffer? or meme?
Both
I mean I knew the conversion was inevitable, but I didn't have the time to order the welcome cake!
I hope you don't think any less of me, and know that I respect you and many other forum-goers as well.
Let us unite in the virtual DBD bond that binds us known as consistent disappointment.
I open the forums when I'm bored. Outside of that... π€·π»ββοΈ
Somehow, this post manages to sound both wholesome and nihilistic at the same time.
How the hell did you achieve that???
Cause I need something to do when it's slow at work.
Funny enough, me too. π€
Me Three
Thereβs no other game that can take me away from DBD. This is my home. π
Misery loves company?