Myers Mains - How Broken/Useless would these Tombstone/Piece changes be?
Tombstone Piece - While in Evil Within III Grants The Shape the Ability to Kill 1 Survivor who have had their Evil fully consumed.
Judith's Tombstone - While in Evil Within III Grants The Shape the Ability to Kill All Survivors who have had their Evil fully consumed.
This change would mean that Myers is able to Mori Survivors as if he had an Ebony/Ivory based on Survivors Evil meter, but is no longer able to be "popped" with a 99%
(Fluff, it would be cool if Myers had a Cypress Mori basekit against the Obsession once he has drained their Evil and they are the last alive)
Comments
That would basically kill both add-ons, I think.
Especially considering you can't drain Survivors of Evil when you are in Tier 3 and you will never be able to drain all 4, even with Fragrant Tuft of Hair plus Judith's Tombstone
Hmm, did not know that you can't drain Evil while in T3.
That does indeed make these suggestions useless, thanks!
Maybe play killers before making suggestions?
I have, actually mained Myers for a bit a long time ago. But as far as I know there is no reason to Stalk while in T3 as it slows you down (outside of maybe using the Mirror Fragments), so I just kind of assumed it was just a "skill-gap" feature that could instead be leveraged.
If you want to make it even more broken for Judith's Tombstone:
Any survivor that Michael is unable to stalk again, allows him to kill the survivor in Evil Within 2.
I think it would be something that I would like to see since what is the use of power later if you can not get obsessed with a survivor again, the ideal is to kill him.
Sorry if I overreacted. I usually don't do that. But considering the current state of the game it pains me when people want to nerf killers.
Even when it comes to meme add ons like this. I played Myers with normal builds for a while and having some fun with tp now would kinda make me just drop killer altogether if they nerf it.
Hah, yeah, never used the Mirror fragments, in which they state they only have a use in T2.
Okay, so now I don't think there is any reason to Stalk in T3
I mean I'm actually planning on buffing it.
Apparently my MMR is set for competition Twitch streamers and I've found that when everyone on the Survivor team knows what Tombstone piece is and the various methods in order to force a locker grab, an loop locking in Animation hits, or simply sitting on a Gen to prevent you from performing a Mori on them, it actually means you might only ever get 1 Mori or less if they play it safe, meaning it's just a more expensive T3 cost addon.