I feel like there’s only like 7 of us Spirit mains left
Like seriously, it’s been a whole week and have only seen one Spirit on my favorite map RPD who barely even used her power. Where did all of you go? Did you just drop her because she’s a “dead killer” now?
If it gets to a point where Spirit is as rare as Billy then I might be very sad. Looks like HaunterofShadows, ManOMaker, Scott, Samantha, maybe a few others, and I are the only ones left. 😔
Comments
Well...they did the same to me, and I haven't lost hope yet.
What next?! Wraith nerf?!
...Oh wait
please come back to the fog. 😥
...Oh.
If DBD returns to be the same game that I fell in love with back in 2018, then yes, I will gladly return.
I know we've never played together. But you seem like you'd be very fun to play with as a teammate.
I appreciate that, my friend, but I don't think it is true.
Imagine if we were to SWF right now: you would probably hear me complaining about every map unless we got Red Forest or Swamp, which would be followed by even more complaints about perks, killers, lighting and animations.
Doesn't sound like an amazing experience to me.
hey man that's cool, you comeback if or whenever you feel like you wanna give it a try.
Rip slinger though..
I miss the boi already x_x
I played her a bunch actually, I tried out all the new addons.
I also tried mother daughter ring with the futon is it called? The one that lets you teleport back to your husk and omg I got insane value out of it. I am still unsure if it is a good addon tho.
She played exactly the same, except on safer tiles. Which weren't really a problem since it was easy to have the survivor just drop the pallet quickly.
It was pretty fun honestly, I used to play her a lot and all of the
skillgameplay felt immediately familiar so it was fun for me. I have yet to play against her though.MD is still broken btw, very little you can do as survivor against it.
I play Billy and he is ace. I play a mixed amount of killers tbf