MMR=Boring gameplay

6 games in a row as solo Q tryna do archive an just get hard tunnel an camp out the game. Don't wanna win just want points an to play. No one wants to be in a 10 min+ que an sit on hook for 2 min nor does the killer want the game over in 6 min. This needs to change it's not fun going against or even playing because how these strats mess up solo Q

Comments

  • @DeadByCommunity said:

    6 games in a row as solo Q tryna do archive an just get hard tunnel an camp out the game. Don't wanna win just want points an to play. No one wants to be in a 10 min+ que an sit on hook for 2 min nor does the killer want the game over in 6 min. This needs to change it's not fun going against or even playing because how these strats mess up solo Q

    Okay, a few things.

    • This isn't an MMR issue. Killers do this at all MMR levels. I know that, unless you've been a bastard to me, I'll usually let people unhook as it's more BP for both of us.
    • That said, MMR seems totally busted as of yesterday. I'm getting tons of fully stacked 2000+ hour PC SWF groups rocking meta perks and fancy addons, so I can only infer that lower MMR survivors are getting inappropriate killer match-ups. I'm taking a break until the first bugfix patch, to see if things even out again. Perhaps consider doing the same.
    • These sorts of achievements (I'm guessing it's an Adept) are very difficult, by design. Just be glad you aren't playing killer though - it's infinitely worse. At least you can luck into an Adept on survivors...
  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/290209/mmr-boring-gameplay

    Okay, a few things.

    • This isn't an MMR issue. Killers do this at all MMR levels. I know that, unless you've been a bastard to me, I'll usually let people unhook as it's more BP for both of us.
    • That said, MMR seems totally busted as of yesterday. I'm getting tons of fully stacked 2000+ hour PC SWF groups rocking meta perks and fancy addons, so I can only infer that lower MMR survivors are getting inappropriate killers. I'm taking a break until the first bugfix patch, to see if things even out again.
    • These sorts of achievements (I'm guessing it's an Adept) are very difficult, by design. Just be glad you aren't playing killer though - it's infinitely worse. At least you can luck into an Adept on survivors...

    I must agree that I do feel like something is off as well. Every game seems to have two really, really weak links and two incredibly good players with the Killers being seemingly random in terms of skill. And this has been rather consistent, to the point where as a Killer I've been able to call those two players out with ease. I ignored it as me trying to find a pattern in a system too flawed to have any, but it's interesting to hear more people feel that something's wrong.

  • @Clowning said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2591463#Comment_2591463

    I must agree that I do feel like something is off as well. Every game seems to have two really, really weak links and two incredibly good players with the Killers being seemingly random in terms of skill. And this has been rather consistent, to the point where as a Killer I've been able to call those two players out with ease. I ignored it as me trying to find a pattern in a system too flawed to have any, but it's interesting to hear more people feel that something's wrong.

    Yes!

    I've seen this too.

    It's always 3 crazy good players and 1 absolute newcomer (no perks, no idea what to do), 4 crazy good players in an SWF or sometimes 1 good player and 3 potatoes.

    Like...I'm a low-intermediate killer main. I've got under 200 hours invested, and a lot of that has been fooling around.

    There is absolutely no reason why I should be getting matched up against PC SWF groups with 1-2000 hours each.

    The really weird things:

    • Up until yesterday, MMR felt pretty good. The occasional baffler of a game (I'm guessing it's people who deliberately tanked their MMR down) but even games where I didn't get 2 kills felt winnable. As of yesterday, it's been a frustrating madhouse.
    • Yesterday, my 'good' killers were still getting decent, intermediate games. I tried learning Demo and got crushed by far, far better players (than on my mains) for over a dozen games, pretty much back-to-back. The only times I even came close to winning was when someone DCed the second I downed them.
  • I just want to play an get some points but instead I get tunnels/camp to oblivion or get rush to the next chapter. It's annoying and unfun ok both ends.

  • @DeadByCommunity said:

    6 games in a row as solo Q tryna do archive an just get hard tunnel an camp out the game. Don't wanna win just want points an to play. No one wants to be in a 10 min+ que an sit on hook for 2 min nor does the killer want the game over in 6 min. This needs to change it's not fun going against or even playing because how these strats mess up solo Q

    0 lie detected