Windows of Opportunity is a good Solo Queue perk

With the recent Buff, WOO has become a good solo queue perk. It gives you good information about where to go, where's safe, which pallets have been used/etc... If you have great map awareness you might not need it, but with it you'll never run into an area expecting a pallet only to go "oops, one didn't spawn there." It's replaced Iron Will in my builds, even though Iron Will probably does more.

Comments

  • I agree!

    although the title of this thread really should be: "Windows of Opportunity is a good perk." If you ask me!

  • I use it even when I am in a swf. It helps me with my routing and it tells me which areas have no pallets. Sure on headsets we tell each other stuff like "shack pallet has been used" but 90% of the time we forget.

  • I use this since I'm a bad looper and the buff really made it great. If we get to 1 gen and I get chased, you can guarantee I will run to pallets and pre drop them to buy enough time for the gen to be done and hopefully the door 99'd.

    Only 1 gen though, no more. At 5 gens I think a have a phobia of dropping them lol.

  • It always has been.

  • It's borderline busted in its current state - It's definitely a keeper O_O

  • @Crowman said:

    It always has been.

    There's actually a few perks that are good. They are just over shadowed by the meta.