Will Circle of Healing kill Sloppy?

Given the speed of healing in the circle, and team coordination around the boon zone, do you think CoH makes Sloppy useless?


As someone who loves sloppy and uses it to slow down the match, I'm concerned.

Comments

  • @nikodemo said:

    Given the speed of healing in the circle, and team coordination around the boon zone, do you think CoH makes Sloppy useless?

    As someone who loves sloppy and uses it to slow down the match, I'm concerned.

    Healing slowdown builds have been in the bin for a while imo.

  • You can't really stop survivors from healing (with the exception of plague.) IMO healing slowdown is kinda worthless, making them take longer to heal really doesnt matter since in the scenario they are attempting to be healed or heal themself, they arent gonna be doing anything anyways. Making them take a few seconds longer barely changes much, especially since the medkit meta is in full swing at the moment. Circle of healing won't "kill" sloppy so much as it will exacerbate the already lackluster nature of anti-healing perks.

  • @TacitusKilgore said:

    You can't really stop survivors from healing (with the exception of plague.) IMO healing slowdown is kinda worthless, making them take longer to heal really doesnt matter since in the scenario they are attempting to be healed or heal themself, they arent gonna be doing anything anyways. Making them take a few seconds longer barely changes much, especially since the medkit meta is in full swing at the moment. Circle of healing won't "kill" sloppy so much as it will exacerbate the already lackluster nature of anti-healing perks.

    True healing slowdown kinda eh, but made weak because of medkits and dead hard.

  • I sure hope it does. Triggers me everytime I get hit and see that stupid perk. Tis why up until now I ran Inner strength religiously AND sometimes botany with a medkit just in case I don't have a totem yet. ######### whatever killer and their sloppy butcher usage. Refuse to deal with it normally

  • Circle of Healing seems situational but I quickly see it becoming a killer's recurring nightmare, creating a safe zone for survivors they can move at will and consistently put back up. I do believe that anti-heal perks are even more useless. That being said, were they useful to begin with? Isn't those perks where the whole "Don't heal, just do gens" strategy came from?

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    I sure hope it does. Triggers me everytime I get hit and see that stupid perk. Tis why up until now I ran Inner strength religiously AND sometimes botany with a medkit just in case I don't have a totem yet. ######### whatever killer and their sloppy butcher usage. Refuse to deal with it normally

    Sloppy?

    What an...odd perk to get annoyed at.

  • the best survs will certainly forgo healing unless they absolutely have to. but i don't run the meta-est of meta perks because i get bored easily doing the same thing over and over. so i try to mix up the ways i slow down the game, with Sloppy, Plaything, Deadlock, Thrilling, stuff like that. only once in a while will i pull out the Ruin/Undying/Corrupt stuff.

    for survs that are terrified of being wounded, sloppy adds up. i contend that it's still a good perk, if not meta. at least for now.

  • I'm weird I know. Its the little things that tick me off. That perk is one of them the other one being Franklin's. I feel like its a perk more so to annoy me and survivors. If someone comes by and picks up my items all we did was switch who owned it and outside of medkits the item in question will more than likely be used up by the time you hit anyone to make them drop it. Like in my mind the ONLY good reason to use it would be if they have a key to try preventing hatch escapes, but for flashlights and medkits its really pointless to me. Your objective is to protect gens and kill and Franklin's isn't gonna stop them from using a toolbox on a gen unless they're running around not doing the gen at the start