last second item switch to no items, killers only 3 perks
we all know the last second switch to flashlight can be quite common, but recently friends and I would enter a lobby all equipped with flashlights, and by the 5 sec mark, we all unequip it. most of the time by the end of the game killers would basically only have 3 perks as they equipped lightborn/franklin's lmao.
so uh yeah that's one way to only make killers have 3 perks since high mmr killers always use the 4 usual perks - ruin, undying, pop, discordance/tinkerer. try it out!
Comments
If a killer wastes a perk slot with Franklins/Lightborn then he's far from being high MMR.
We do a little bit of trolling
I mean I’m high MMR and usually use Franklins because in most maps if I don’t then I can’t pick anyone up
There are 2 killers I use franklins on everytime even if there is no item in the lobby.
The rest of killers I play dont use it even if there are 4 items, but sure go ahead with your cute little switch, at least killer will know how many of you are in swf before match starts
Yeah. You do this.
I'll either suffer a mysterious internet problem at the loading screen, or I'll be AFK at the start.
(In all seriousness, don't do this - it's legitimately unfair to killers and is an utter jerk move).
It's a risky, yet clever, strategy. And I actually wouldn't call it scummy because you're trying to outplay at the start. A bit like the New Zealand haka in rugby, as a way of using intimidation before the first play.
Of course, some killers go in with a preset build and won't change, so on some occassions this tactic may actually backfire spectacularly. I've had Lightborn preset when a group of survivors all switched to torches at the final moment. I cannot begin to tell you how fun that match was!
But I don't feel this is an unfair trick; if it were, then the option to switch would not be available in the first place.
High-MMR-Killers are usually not scared of Flashlights. In fact, if you are high MMR, you will have a blast against a Flashlight-Squad.
I equipped Lightborn just for fun when I saw multiple Flashlights, because it is funny to see how Survivors still try to blind me, despite failing multiple times before. However, apparently you get the information that Lightborn is in play, so I did not use it since then.
But your idea is quite interesting, cant wait for Forum Posts which complain about Survivors quick-switching to not having any Items... <_<
Someone posted about doing this before and people got really annoyed about it. I'd find it funny honestly even if I did waste a perk slot.
Let me guess, Wraith and Hag?
Ha, that is not going to work against me, I never care about lobby and watching my second monitor :D
But that idea is kinda evil and I will have to try to do it, when we play SWF. I wonder how often it will work...