Character Potraits
Could you guys make the potraits have the cosmetics you're wearing? Like for example if I'm using bloody Nemesis face I want the potrait on the menu to have the bloody face on. Stuff like that.
Could you guys make the potraits have the cosmetics you're wearing? Like for example if I'm using bloody Nemesis face I want the potrait on the menu to have the bloody face on. Stuff like that.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can upload your own portraits into the game files, which will replace the ones in game. SFM and Blender both have every model of every character with (most) of their cosmetics, so you could relatively easily make your own P3 Nemmy render and replace nemmy's portrait with it, as long as you get some lighting practice it will fit right in with the rest of them.
The thing is though I'm on PlayStation 5. I would definitely do that if I could. I have used blender before. But I play DBD on console so I can't really change the files sadly.
I've heard of this idea several times which is understandable, but I feel like some of the cosmetics would look a bit off with some of how the current portraits are, and since portraits only cover their head's and bits of their torso, I don't think BHVR would go out of their way making new renders for every cosmetic available considering BHVR is... well BHVR.
Well that's why they can disable some of them if they end up looking a bit weird. It wouldn't be that hard to do. I'm sure they have like presets for the poses so posing them back shouldn't be a problem. Sure it would take awhile but that's why you go ahead and do it overtime and have multiple people doing it when they have time as of course it wouldn't be a huge priority.