What killer has the best chase music?
For me, its the Yamaokas
Onis is a banger (Pun)
And I never wanted to take a spirits aggro before in my life.
How about you?
For me, its the Yamaokas
Onis is a banger (Pun)
And I never wanted to take a spirits aggro before in my life.
How about you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spirit for me
Hillbilly
Spirits is nice, I like onis most though, the transition from the terror radius to chase is so smooth.
Oni POV music
oh wait...
Oni 100% is the best, it absolutely slaps :)
I really think they missed a trick by not using a shamisen for Spirits chase music :’(
For me, it's Spirit.
Nemesis and Demogorgan are probably my favorites
I like that Slinger jam, sounds like my SEGA Genesis taking a #########
I'm gonna be the boring type and say Myers' theme
Demo and PH, I feel like I'm in the smallest minority liking PHs chase music :c
Nemesis,nuff said
Mikey for sure. Classic John Carpenter theme.
Say what you want about Twins play style, but arguable they are the most intense chase theme in the game
Spirit. I could listen to it all day long.
Agreed. There's something about it that makes my ears rumble when chasing or being chased by them.
Edit: Typo
Nemesis, Doctor, and Blight are all tied for first. Oni, Myers, Demogorgon, and Pinhead are all after them.
Agreed on the Yamaokas.
Nemesis and Pinhead's are also really good, those would probably be my 3rd and 4th.
Other honorable mentions for me would be Deathslinger, Pyramid Head, and Blight.
That's not boring. It's awesome. His music was basically ripped from the movies and it is fantastic.
Pyramid Head... The bells...