One of the happiest moments I recently have...

is hearing how good VHS is.

I am genuinely happy that DBD where I have 3K hours in, is potentially/finally gonna have a proper competition on the 1v4 horror genre.

Comments

  • unironically propnight is quite fun and gives a similar 'hold button on an object' --> chase/stealth style of gameplay, albeit far more interesting ones

  • Soo stoked for VHS, that it’s simply impossible to justify with endless exclamation points🥳

    Many people become so passionate about one person, place, or thing that they develop a tendency to bash anything that potentially could rival that which they’ve become indivisibly loyal (or in some cases: entirely obsessively addicted) to... I’ve already experienced many DBD devotees voicing such tendencies toward VHS, and it hasn’t even released yet.

    Hope it’s a hit and is swiftly released on console within 2022🤞🏽

  • @Nayru said:

    unironically propnight is quite fun and gives a similar 'hold button on an object' --> chase/stealth style of gameplay, albeit far more interesting ones

    I'm actually looking forward to that. I remember someone playing a modded version of DBD made up as a prop hunt game, nearly died when I saw a locker vault and the killer chasing a fleeing hook. I know prop night won't be the same but it still looks very funny.

  • @SoylentPixie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2588499#Comment_2588499

    I'm actually looking forward to that. I remember someone playing a modded version of DBD made up as a prop hunt game, nearly died when I saw a locker vault and the killer chasing a fleeing hook. I know prop night won't be the same but it still looks very funny.

    i might as well be chasing hooks with the way they spawn in some maps like midwich

  • Oh no, it will be f2p. Imagine the amount of cheaters in it.