Make Current Challenge Visible in Pause Menu when in a Match

Discussion title says it all.

Sometimes it's nice to reflect on the specifics on the Challenge.

I tend to select a challenge and then forget what it is after starting. ADHD causes short term goldfish memory sometimes, and I can't recall if I selected a different one than I settled on, got distracted and didn't select it, or perhaps I misread it on accident and can't review the specifics of the challenge.

ie:

"Oh 25 seconds, I thought it said 15 seconds"

"Oh this is a 'Killer Glyph Challenge', that's why it's not showing up"

"In a SINGLE match, not accumulatively over several games!"

"Oh, I thought I selected the challenge but since I didn't I will ignore trying to achieve it until this session ends"

Tagged: BHVRMod

Comments

  • I really like this idea. Together with the options to view your daily missions while queueing for a game.

  • This would be nice, it happens to forget the challenge you selected, especially if you did it the previous time you played and forgot to check them before playing.

  • It would be nice, if you saw progress too, so you know that you finished it already, or how much you are still missing.

  • I still wish challenges had a pop up to show progress. Nothing obtrusive, just like the bloodpoint score events. There's a lot of them that leave me questioning if I'm doing them right like hiding within a specific range of the killer, the ones where you have to point at the killer. There's a lot where I'm sure I end up doing the challenges way more than necessary just in case some of the time I do them they don't count. It would be great to see them progress to know they're working.

  • @xmenfanatic said:

    Discussion title says it all.

    Sometimes it's nice to reflect on the specifics on the Challenge.

    I tend to select a challenge and then forget what it is after starting. ADHD causes short term goldfish memory sometimes, and I can't recall if I selected a different one than I settled on, got distracted and didn't select it, or perhaps I misread it on accident and can't review the specifics of the challenge.

    ie:

    "Oh 25 seconds, I thought it said 15 seconds"

    "Oh this is a 'Killer Glyph Challenge', that's why it's not showing up"

    "In a SINGLE match, not accumulatively over several games!"

    "Oh, I thought I selected the challenge but since I didn't I will ignore trying to achieve it until this session ends"

    I feel you on this, very similar with me. I put the challenge on and by the time the game starts I've completely forgotten what challenge it is unless I write it down - my memory for things like that is truly awful. I do think this would be a nice QoL thing.

  • Would also be really cool if the game selected a random challenge for a role you play if you didn't equip one.

  • and make it so we can change challenges in lobby

  • I'm the same as Mandy. I cannot recall the amount of times I look at my challenge whilst waiting for a lobby to ready up then just after the match loads I cannot remember what my challenge was lol.

    I would like this feature too, nice QoL for us forgetful people.