Is there something wrong with sbmm right now?
I’ve played several games recently where I was the only bronze rank survivor among teams of ash rank survivors, and killers were iridescent.
I’ve played several games recently where I was the only bronze rank survivor among teams of ash rank survivors, and killers were iridescent.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Grades aren't meant to determine MMR. Grades are like Rank in that it shows how much you play.
completely irrelevant. Last month all matches were almost exclusively on the same skill level
The only time it wasn’t was when starting from rank reset
grades have no bearing on your mmr. They're just a monthly levelling system to show how much you play and give some extra bonus bp at grade reset
SBMM has always been wrong and regards selfish plays, bad behaviour and not skill
Oh youre just talking about the grades... yikes
It's not though...?
Last month solo survive was not as horrendous as the lobby’s I’m getting lately. Everything seemed leveled last month. So again, if everything is as you say then it should’ve still been the same not a sudden dramatic change in lack of skill
Free weekend will do that. Lots of new players joining the game, and instead of making them wait forever to get a new killer, they get matched against whoever has been waiting the longest on the other side, despite their ranking. All working as intended (not being sarcastic, they said it themselves, they rather have people play a badly matched game than not play at all, and I agree with that sentiment, lobby simulator isn't my thing)