New killer
Add Chucky please. He would be an awesome addition and a classic killer. You could eventually add his bride and his son as a skin option. I've seen him throw people in his movies, the could toss them onto the hook, Or use his demonic magic to get them up there. Either way you guys are talented enough to know what to do with him I'm positive of that.
Comments
Chucky's biggest problem imo isn't hooking survivors....I think it is how insanely difficult a tiny killer like that will be to mindgame with. It would suck looping the usual spots and on most of them you wouldn't even be able to SEE chucky. They would have to give him like a vertical red stain that went up to about 6 ft or so into the air...like a beacon so you know where his short ass is all the time XD
They'd figure that all out. He doesn't have to be as short as victor. He's not that short to be honest. The red stain would be the least of the technical difficulties. As for looping or navigating the obstacles, that's a challenge yes, but nothing the creators can't handle.
Basically Chucky would be kind of similar to a character that is permanently Victor in terms of size. If they ever somehow did Chucky they'd probably have to make him mechanically different from Victor to keep it interesting. I have no ideas how, but I won't say it would be impossible for them to come up with something fun? 🤷♂️
Exactly dugman, they have the mechanics down, they just need a little tweaking.
Chucky doesn't have a son, his child is genderfluid and goes by she/her and they/them
Is Seed (gross) still even Canon? As far as I can tell, Curse and Cult completely ignore it.
I don't know about the new series though.
Seed is cannon how else did Tiffany get a new human body Chucky killed his two kids
Edit: well they make it seem like he killed his two kids at the end of seed
It is canon, Seed is the movie where he even has a child so
That is actually incorrect Chucky's kid had two souls a daughter and a son that is why you see Tiffany with two kids at the end they had twins but they were both in 1 body
Maybe someday but we've had two licensed killers back to back so I'm personally ready for another original.
I know what the film is, I'm asking if it's still considered Canon.
Horror movies are infamous for having multiple timelines and just straight up retconning entire plots. Just look at the messes that are the Halloween and TCM timelines.
I'm just wondering because all the new Chucky media seems to ignore Seed completely. Or at the very least, ignores his kids.
I think they plan to tell us what happened to the kids in the new tv series
They definitely might.
Unless the Devs were lying in the anniversary stream, the next two chapters will be original. We should start getting some teasers in a couple of weeks since the mid-chapter just came out.
As far as the gender of Chucky's child, that isn't the topic for this discussion. He or she, you get the gist. I want Chucky or the Jackel from 13th ghost.
The movie says they're genderfluid so you're wrong