Is Circle of Healing re-enabled?
I saw a post saying it was disabled and haven’t been on to see myself.
I saw a post saying it was disabled and haven’t been on to see myself.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is not
It won't be updated for awhile tbh, it'll be some bug fix patch and that could be weeks away
Probably gonna see it back on Tuesday
They’re planning on having fix next Tuesday hopefully.
Can they give us our money back for buying a DLC where a major part got removed right away?
You mean like with the RPD map during the Resident Evil chapter launch?
Don't count on it...
It's getting re-added...
and in a few days it'll be back and so will you
I know, but I bought a DLC they "tested" and a major item in that DLC was disabled the same day I bought it so I couldn't use it...
That doesn't give BHVR the grounds to issue a refund though because it's not a permanent removal.
And technically, you didn't buy the perk itself, you just bought the character they came with.
it doesn't hurt to ask 💁♂️
I've seen some people still using it but have no idea how they equipped it. I had CoH on Nea, but the game unequipped it, so I know that isn't how people can use it.
Well, I know that the day CoH was kill-switched, I had already opened up the game on Switch, so I could still use the perk. I left the game on all day just so I could use CoH; I was sad when I had to finally shut the system off.
However, it seems highly unlikely with all the crashes and infinite-loading screens that anyone has managed to keep the game from restarting for multiple days.