so i saw leather face has 4 extra faces that are the original four survivors how do i get them

Comments

  • kill each survivor 25 times

  • You have to sacrifice 25(?) of each one.

    (I guarantee you will unlock Claudette first)

  • Sacrifice each survivor like 20 times for their face

  • 25 sacrifices for each. 
    Mori's don't count


    While we are at it here is a late apology to all Jakes i have basement camped to get the mask.. You are to rare to let you get away.
  • Ok is it ranked or unranked and any or bubba only
  • Ok is it ranked or unranked and any or bubba only
    Ranked games as LF, you will probably have Claudettes and Megs faces before you prestige him.

    Dwight will take a while and for the Jake mask you straight up have to camp them cause they are to rare to take chances.
  • @Rex_Huin said:
    You have to sacrifice 25(?) of each one.

    (I guarantee you will unlock Claudette first)

    That is the one i got first. Why is this xD

  • Also, I guess I am going to be camping jakes as lf from now on, did not realize haha

  • Slap on Insidious and chill with each of them in the basement 25 times.
  • Been trying that but all my games have been depip teams
  • Been trying that but all my games have been depip teams
    Iron Grasp + Agitation + Monitor and Abuse + Territorial Imperative

    Carry someone to the basement, walk 32m away and rush down as soon as you see the aura, now camp both to death.
    If you can then carry the third to the basement and look for the last.
    Use Monitor and Abuse to prevent BT and give them a false sense of security.

    That strategy is actually quite terrifying and works way better than it should.

  • I would always switch between LF and another killer; if there was a Jake, I switch over to Leatherface and pack my tent! :chuffed: