Name your go-to cosmetics!
For me, its the moonshine button up, blonde hair, and charcoal jorts. This is just for fun. Don’t make fun of anyone for their cosmetics, please and thank you!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm afraid I don't know the names, but a picture is worth a thousand words.

The event outfit for Wraith.
Cause...y'know...A HOLE!
Roadrage Trapper torso for Trapper
Mechanic set for Billy
Gold bathrobe for Ace
Burgandy Jacket
Lyrical High Wasted Jeans
Hallowed blight Doctor
Killer: Event wraith weapon and shadow walker outfit
Survivor: Pizzawhat hoodie and hat/sunglasses and jeans for dwight
My gal, I haven't changed her since the Store got released.

L3 Meg looks so good. I wish i prestiged her back then, I'd even trade my lost L3 billy :'(
Can't choose between those 2
As soon as I saw the top, I knew I had my main!
Very Return of the Living Dead...
Everyone has to have an Ace outfit...
This suit stopped me from getting the Blight Huntress
Haven't got a picture but I find the Hallowed Blight trapper body works well with the 'Happy Halloween 2017' trapper head!
(both orange)
Dwight with his new head, PizzaWhat! Hoodie and socks/new pants with the key.
(i would say Quentin but let's be real he has 9 cosmetics)
You're not wrong - she's the scariest zombie I've ever seen.
Even Tarman would run from Nea.
Too bad I don't play Nuse more often...