So did you guys break medkits too?
Yellow medkit with 8 charge addon 99s a second heal for me. Done 3 times now.
Yellow medkit with 8 charge addon 99s a second heal for me. Done 3 times now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Might I suggest english class
Pass your own first - your original post isn't structured correctly.
Might I suggest phrasing your complaint in a coherent way?
I think you need a grammar class because your sentence is messy
Can't believe a bunch of DBD players cant read this sentence. Lets all go to english class today kids
Yellow Medkit. Subject. Yellow medkit has 24 charges. It takes 16 charges to heal a full health state.
with 8 charge addon. 8 charge addon is the yellow addon that adds 8 charges. Bringing the total to 32. Two full health states
99s a second heal. The second heal is 99'd, as in 99ing an exit door.
Done 3 times now. I did it 3 times.
It's okay, kiddo, you'll pass English class one day.
@Impose you can't come back from that. Accept the L gracefully my guy
Not gonna lie, that "99s" really confused me (s = second), I think using 99% would make more sense...
I was thinking, if it is not some new Pebsie video comment or something...
any great skillchecks involved? i got myself to ~60% heal on the second self-heal off an addonless yellow medkit with two great skillchecks which is about what i'd expect
You forgot the Apostrophe before the S to signify you meant 99's not 99 S. And you tell us we need English classes.
This gives me an idea of Medkit should have 15 charges and guarantee spawn a skill at the beginning. You have to success a single great skill check to make it work.
eeegh, just make the kit self-heal time 20 seconds instead of 16 rather than gank brown/green medkits
bonus points if you make charge consumption halved on other people and increased their altruistic heal speed across the board