I'd like to see all those killers, but I'm not sure. The only one I'm fairly certain about is it's not a license. The developers have said they don't want more than 50% of their dlc's in a year to be licensed. That right there confirms it can't be licensed (note I said dlc's so stuff like what Crypt TV did where their killers came in as cosmetics could still happen). If the next chapter was licensed, there would be a 60/40 split with more licenses than original chapters in a year. Therefore, can't be licensed. We won't see those again until the anniversary unless a CryptTV like thing happens.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you don't know what an Arachne is, here you go.
Half woman, half spider.
Doubt they'd make her pretty. Scary. Pretty scary.
Jason
I'd like to see all those killers, but I'm not sure. The only one I'm fairly certain about is it's not a license. The developers have said they don't want more than 50% of their dlc's in a year to be licensed. That right there confirms it can't be licensed (note I said dlc's so stuff like what Crypt TV did where their killers came in as cosmetics could still happen). If the next chapter was licensed, there would be a 60/40 split with more licenses than original chapters in a year. Therefore, can't be licensed. We won't see those again until the anniversary unless a CryptTV like thing happens.
please give me spider mommy
I was going to pick Vampire, but the idea of a spider killer would be too cool to pass up.
I wish, but I mostly care about the powers the Killer itself has.
Legion with a glock
or a rocket launcher.
They're gonna lock it behind an NFT, but it'll be a spider-like reskin of the Demogorgon that harasses the survivors about their car insurance.
Arachne is actually a character from greek mythology. The creature you're refering to is actually called a drider >.>
it doesnt matter, it could be the entity himself
the killers pose no threat to survivors anymore
Really hoping for a Spider killer. I'll always want more monster killers added to the game.