The new Survivor cursed the game
Every time there's a Mikaela (whatever this gremlins name is) in the lobby, the loading screen takes 10 to 20 minutes. If you want to play the game, dodge the new Survivor I guess
Every time there's a Mikaela (whatever this gremlins name is) in the lobby, the loading screen takes 10 to 20 minutes. If you want to play the game, dodge the new Survivor I guess
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"Gremlin" hahaha.
You guys always crack me up.
She looks like Carrot Top.
she looks like a less cute young hag
She does a have a curse where her book has no animations and goes through her hand
Truly cursed
I can't stop posting this image.
Lol keep up the good work guys I needed a laugh today.
Why is this accurate
Gremlin?!
Didn't think this post would make me laugh