Ive got 866,680 blood points
I dont know If I gotta say thanks or you erased something on my acc by accident and you wanted to compensate it
I dont know If I gotta say thanks or you erased something on my acc by accident and you wanted to compensate it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i got 666 666 bloodpoints.... now my game is cursed
Im stuck in loading screen for the third time today...
Lol random numbers someone messed up adding 200k I guess poor those who recieve 4567 bp 🥲
Did you login before? I got 200k yesterday (or on Tuesday, I dont know anymore) and 666k today.
Maybe i got em all at same time
yes you did, I got 800k too
My brother just got stuck in a loading screen. Idk how i’m supposed to enjoy this event if this keeps happening.
Same here, half of my lobbies end up in loading screen. Great event.
There were two bloodpoint rewards given away. 200k for the Tuesday Steam error. 666k for logging in during Halloween.
It makes sense that you’d end up with 866k if this is a players first login in a few days.