Windows of Opportunity - A little nutty?

I've been playing around with the new version of this perk and it seems like it's pretty strong.

IE running to a new area with several straight walls no longer requires me guessing/seeing which 'tunnel' the pallet is in, I instantly know which house windows are open, avoid areas that I haven't been to that have all the pallets burnt, etc.

Comments

  • I thought so too but majority thinks it is fine.

    I won't complain I love my windows of OPportunity.

  • @Shaped said:

    I thought so too but majority thinks it is fine.

    I won't complain I love my windows of OPportunity.

    Oh, it's super powerful and always on - I like it, too!

  • To be fair, most tiles are standardized enough that after playing a while you can tell where the windows and pallets will be. WoO is just a shortcut. Though it is nice for letting you know that the nearby structure has already had its pallet used.

    As a Killer main, my main thing is that I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference between an experienced survivor and a WoO user, so I'm not really worried about it getting buffed. Besides, it kinda needed a buff. Also I feel like it and Zanshian Tactics should be moved to the base set so newbies can actually use them and Kate and Oni be given new perks to replace them... but that might just be me.

  • Yeah, I really like it. It's super easy to get long chases, when killer over commits.

    Any Means Necessary is also really good. It actually got kinda Alert effect, you can easily track where other survivors are chased.

    I think Built to last is meta perk now, but it's just super boring to use.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    I don't think it's much of a problem. It doesn't offer anything that experience and knowing where pallets will typically spawn doesnt. Besides "which pallets were used already" In which case you're probably ######### anyways

    Some loops are random and it's really good to know exactly what type you are dealing with, also you usually have options where to go and it sucks when you choose loop, where pallet is already destroyed.

    But I don't think it's OP or anything like that. It's really good and nice to play with.