Entity betrayed killers

So now,entity is merciful to survivors...sometimes i think maybe survivors and entity have alliance.I see that game give to survivors 1000 chances run away (info about killer's perks and hex) EGC silver line,if survivor lose game tell to him "NO!U AGAIN HAVE CHANCE U MUST RUN AWAY!"

Comments

  • @UkilledLegion said:

    So now,entity is merciful to survivors...sometimes i think maybe survivors and entity have alliance.I see that game give to survivors 1000 chances run away (info about killer's perks and hex) EGC silver line,if survivor lose game tell to him "NO!U AGAIN HAVE CHANCE U MUST RUN AWAY!"

    Aside from the obvious 'I just got 4E and I'm mad'...

    The hatch is not a creation of the Entity's making.

  • According to the lore the entity feeds off of the hope of the survivors so it makes sense that it makes the game balanced. It's like a game to the entity so sometimes it will give survivors good things.

  • Plot twist survivors are the real killers and "killers" are there to be their play toys.

  • Lorewise this is quit accurate.

    The entity feeds on suffering and agony, yes. But only when there is a silver lining of hope. It seems that betrayed Hope is a powerful fuel for the Entity and most desired by it. Yes the Killer should win but only after the survivor has had a false silver lining over and over again.

    I think the most delicious meal for the entity is a Bloodwarden/NoeD 4k. All survivors saw themself escaping and where full of hope. But then Bloodwarden ruined it and not a single survivor escapes.

    This is why the entity should punish camping by the way...the lack of hope and the lack of agony for the other survivors should make the meal quit stale.

  • @Gwinty said:

    Lorewise this is quit accurate.

    The entity feeds on suffering and agony, yes. But only when there is a silver lining of hope. It seems that betrayed Hope is a powerful fuel for the Entity and most desired by it. Yes the Killer should win but only after the survivor has had a false silver lining over and over again.

    I think the most delicious meal for the entity is a Bloodwarden/NoeD 4k. All survivors saw themself escaping and where full of hope. But then Bloodwarden ruined it and not a single survivor escapes.

    This is why the entity should punish camping by the way...the lack of hope and the lack of agony for the other survivors should make the meal quit stale.

    There's even something in the lore about the entity discarding survivors who are devoid of all hope as soulless husks, because they are resigned to eternal suffering and it can no longer feed from them. So it needs to give them trials that they can escape, or each survivor would last like a few hours and then it'd have to go get some more, which probably would consume more energy pulling to its realm than it gets feeding from them.

  • Try and view the Entity as an arms dealer playing both sides of a conflict.

    Entity: Hey, I got a fancy aura reading perk!

    Survivors: Shuddap and take my money!

    Killers: Well, holy, flipping, flaming, hell. They will see us coming.

    Entity: Pst. Hey. I do have this one thing I've been working on. Hook a survivor and they go totally blind! No Aura reading until healed.

    Killers: Here is my checkbook. Write any price! Any at all!