Purple Glyph bugged?
Doing Glyph Tracker and have not seen it in over 10 matches. What I do see is a big diamond with BBQ when I hook someone and when I go to where the diamond is, nothing is there. It looks like the glyph is highlighted with BBQ but doesn't show up. Anyone else seen this?
Comments
It will physically move, you have to find this purple trail and that's how you know it's close. I didn't know you could some what track it with BBQ
Apparently it pops up whenever you hook someone, not just BBQ or anything.
Interesting, when I did that challenge I had found it before hooking anyone so I didn't know that.
It moves around with purple trail on ground. Also you can hear it when you are close to it.
I got it without hooking anyone. Just look for the trail.
Odd, i can hear it, cant see it. Can only see where it should be with BBQ.
I was actually in the middle of a chase and saw the trail and broke off. Took a bit to follow it so the trail stays for a bit.
Follow the purple goo