Apologies, turns out I was too optimistic.

@shalo said:

I'm optimistic that BHVR will only have to disable 2 maps and 1 perk immediatley after after the patch.

4 map offerings and 1 perk disabled, so far.

Comments

  • Lets not forget about the infinite loading glitch as well

  • and the crashes to the point they turned off the dc penalty, and now it's being abused by players who just rage quit.

    Well done BHVR, really out done yourselves this time.

  • still a better patch release than binding of kin

  • The maps themselves aren't disabled, just the corresponding offerings are. It's not nearly as bad as it seems.

  • You underestimated their power.

  • Considering how totem spots seem to cause trouble often (lol Dead Dawg Saloon) I'm actually not surprised at all that totem-related interactions that now interact with the killer's collision hull/hitbox/whatever to not be untouchable lead to some issues. It's the exact kinda issue the killswitch/deactivation system was implemented for anyway.

    It's just funny to me that saloon claws its way back and then gets sent right back to the shadow realm.