I like Feng's mime cosmetic.
and ######### NFTs. That is all.
and ######### NFTs. That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like her other outfit more personally.
Cool
when did she get a mime cosmetic
The new rift that came out today
Thats my new main skin tbh
I dont like much of em.Only the one made by art creators and the clown one seems okay.For me the trickster looks like a gothic sport teacher.
I like her stripy tights.
SAME I've been saving up iridescent shards for weeks to try and get cosmetics for her but now all I want is the mime skin. I love the black mixed with peppermint color theme it's so good!
I saw a player who purchased all tiers of the rift already. ๐
Jeez, man.
Elodie's new outfit is pretty sick, too. Feng and Elodie have probably the best stuff here, but honestly, I kinda like all the new skins.