Trickster and Bubba are some of the best Killers

With the beauty of Killer MMR, the only way to reliable 4k is by forcing hook states, tunneling or snowballing. Bubba and Trickster are some of the best Killers at that. I'm getting more reliable 2-4ks with them than Blight and Twins at this point

Comments

  • As long as you're having a good time? I prefer something that actually feels like playing a game rather than standing in front of hooks for minutes on end but you do you

  • @Aneurysm said:

    As long as you're having a good time? I prefer something that actually feels like playing a game rather than standing in front of hooks for minutes on end but you do you

    I have a good time when I feel like the Survivors have to struggle against me instead of the other way around.

    Just like feeling in control of the match as Killer personal preference

  • @gatsby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2577102#Comment_2577102

    I have a good time when I feel like the Survivors have to struggle against me instead of the other way around.

    Just like feeling in control of the match as Killer personal preference

    So it's fun to stand under a hook when other player (literally) is unable to actually play?

    I'm actually having fun playing interactive game, since I'm playing, well, multiplayer game, not an singleplayer idler, but... okay.