Did someone found the purple glyph ?
Im very curious how it looks. An invisible glyph, never found it 🤔
Im very curious how it looks. An invisible glyph, never found it 🤔
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I played one game with the challenge active and honestly have no idea how purple glyphs work.
Maybe they only show up during EGC?
The challenge is for killer. Every time you hook a survivor you see the glyph 3 seconds moving in a directio. Go there
Omg I though it was survivor only !
Is it towards the next survivor?
😈
Oh well if I would've known that I wouldn't have used it when I played survivor.
No wonder I’ve not found it in the past 6 games I’ve played. Why didn’t they specify this?!
I mean, it does specifically say its a killer challenge
It bleeds purple as it moves around invisible. Saw a vid on Youtube.
Oh great! The devs gave killers even more things to do! 🤬🤬😡😡💥💥💥💥💥
They're visible with BBQ, fyi
I found one, it is beautiful, I can hear a Ariana Grande song emanate from it 🤗
It says "killer glyph" on the challenge.