A lot of the men cosmetics in the rift are not worth it.

Sorry glancing over Ace and Dwight especially I am lke what? BHVR pur some effort into it, don't re do cosmetics peopld have bought wih cells or coins, there are some nice cosmetics but oh once more repeating cosmetics of someone has purchased via coins or shards. Too Many charms in there,

Comments

  • I don’t care for them either, I only like Trickster and trapper’s outfit.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    I don’t care for them either, I only like Trickster and trapper’s outfit.

    Yeah two best ones out of the men cosmetics so okay Jeff body and trousers was okay

  • Hi Mushwin! Haven't seen you posting in a while, it's nice to see a fellow person from among The Bush!

    I think everything except Trappers pumpkin outfit is meh except for Feng's mime outfit and Plagues flowy outfit. Just another underwhelming rift like usual. I'm glad I never spent money on it.

  • Give tights to the men, cowards.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    Hi Mushwin! Haven't seen you posting in a while, it's nice to see a fellow person from among The Bush!

    I think everything except Trappers pumpkin outfit is meh except for Feng's mime outfit and Plagues flowy outfit. Just another underwhelming rift like usual. I'm glad I never spent money on it.

    It's because I go quiet at times lol! Some stuff is okay and nice, but now I am having to check the rift makre sure what I can get for free or near uch as I did not pay and pay a legendary outfi - hope good tidings are among you?

  • @YOURFRIEND said:

    Give tights to the men, cowards.

    robin hood! peter pan!!!

  • @Mushwin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2576946#Comment_2576946

    It's because I go quiet at times lol! Some stuff is okay and nice, but now I am having to check the rift makre sure what I can get for free or near uch as I did not pay and pay a legendary outfi - hope good tidings are among you?

    Things are okay on my part. I go quiet at times too, it gets tiring to deal with people on here. Since I'm cheap and don't believe in spending money on mediocre crap, I haven't had a reason to purchase anything on the rift, even if they're "nice". Most of it are just lazy reskins and they come out for shards later anyways.

  • Tbh this rift is kinda meh, the best stuff is in the free track (mainly the Plague skin).

  • @Mushwin said:

    Sorry glancing over Ace and Dwight especially I am lke what? BHVR pur some effort into it, don't re do cosmetics peopld have bought wih cells or coins, there are some nice cosmetics but oh once more repeating cosmetics of someone has purchased via coins or shards. Too Many charms in there,

    As a Jeff Main, the cosmetic situation is always very disappointing. So, I know your pain.

  • No Jake outfits, so therefore, I do not care.

    But as a side note, yeah. Ace has a cool shirt, but beyond that, these rifts have been generally hard passes. If I get to the end of the rift before it ends, I might buy it cause I'll get a full refund from it, otherwise, yeah hard pass. Only thing that really caught my eye was a Feng outfit and a few of the killer outfits.