When is the DC penalty gonna be back on? Survivors dcing after first down

Seriously, this is getting out of hand. I down a survivor in less than a minute and they DC immediately. Anyone knows when the DC penalty is gonna be back? also blight > nurse/spirit :)

Comments

  • @dallasmedicbag said:

    Seriously, this is getting out of hand. I down a survivor in less than a minute and they DC immediately. Anyone knows when the DC penalty is gonna be back? also blight > nurse/spirit :)

    I'd guess when a hotfix is released, so prolly next Tuesday?@

  • And do you blame them tho...? Everyone is camping and tunneling a lot lately and as killer there are only sweaty survivors, I just went against toxic survs and they all escaped saying gg ezzzzzz and after some games of tunneling and toxicity, I turned off my pc because I have better things to do, I’m not going to be 24/7 on my pc playing dbd just as those toxic survivors lul

  • @dallasmedicbag said:

    Seriously, this is getting out of hand. I down a survivor in less than a minute and they DC immediately. Anyone knows when the DC penalty is gonna be back? also blight > nurse/spirit :)

    That's the downside to the whole thing. Many survivors take advantage of this immediately. I've had a few matches today and in every DC's. Even those where no Boon totems were active. If a Survivor what does not fit then immediately the plug is pulled.... very very sad but, unfortunately, we have to go through.....even if it's stupid :(

    But yes you are right. It is bad for the gaming experience

  • It’s dbd open the eyes

  • Well...at least next hotfix.

  • Hopefully never since hackers are so prevalent

  • @jlgracia said:

    And do you blame them tho...? Everyone is camping and tunneling a lot lately and as killer there are only sweaty survivors, I just went against toxic survs and they all escaped saying gg ezzzzzz and after some games of tunneling and toxicity, I turned off my pc because I have better things to do, I’m not going to be 24/7 on my pc playing dbd just as those toxic survivors lul

    what does resent here ? and what is that at all for an argument ? .... camping, tunneling and so on is no final excuse for it. Toxic or not.....

    sry

  • As much as I want the disconnect penalties to be active, I'd prefer that the penalties are disabled until the cheater problem is dealt with. Being forced to take a penalty when a cheater can make it so that the game never ends isn't fun.

  • @dallasmedicbag said:

    Seriously, this is getting out of hand. I down a survivor in less than a minute and they DC immediately. Anyone knows when the DC penalty is gonna be back? also blight > nurse/spirit :)

    The game crashes and then puts penalties on anyone which wasn't fair. Be nice if we could have a smooth patch for once

  • To be fair, they might also be crashing instead of actually DCing.

  • @dallasmedicbag said:

    Seriously, this is getting out of hand. I down a survivor in less than a minute and they DC immediately. Anyone knows when the DC penalty is gonna be back? also blight > nurse/spirit :)

    DCs gonna happen with the new hatch rules anyways, get used to it when after penalties come back

  • i hope never. in the games current state it should be a right to dc and im not talking about bugs

  • @Thrax said:

    i hope never. in the games current state it should be a right to dc and im not talking about bugs

    the games have multiple (massive) problems is true, but most times people just use that as an excuse to DC almost all the time and try ######### the killer all over. so really, dc penalties are fine, and should remain there, but at least should be disabled while they fix hackers (doubth will ever get fixed tho)

  • Between the huge amount of hackers, boon totem crashes, survivors getting stuck and immobile after being unhooked/ working on gens, and killers not being able to snuff out a multitude of totem locations?

    Yeah, there's no business having a DC penalty at the moment.

  • @jesterkind said:

    To be fair, they might also be crashing instead of actually DCing.

    this is true. Boons are APPARENTLY causing disconnections for some players.

    Apparently.

  • @jlgracia said:

    And do you blame them tho...? Everyone is camping and tunneling a lot lately and as killer there are only sweaty survivors, I just went against toxic survs and they all escaped saying gg ezzzzzz and after some games of tunneling and toxicity, I turned off my pc because I have better things to do, I’m not going to be 24/7 on my pc playing dbd just as those toxic survivors lul

    Yes, I do blame them for leaving after their first down. They are pathetic. And killers who leave are even worse.

  • I'm gathering data of the percentage of people that dc when insidious triggers in front of them hooked when i'm playing Bubba. For now ~30% of people DC the first 5 secs, it's hilarious.

  • @jesterkind said:

    To be fair, they might also be crashing instead of actually DCing.

    Freddy players seem to crash a lot. The four Freddy I've met, there DC after a moment. As it said, "connection from the host is lost" and I see myself as I escaped, I feel it's a crash from the Killer.