Guessing game: what map did we get?
I'm a solo player, so I never know what my teammates have in mind. I took an Escape Cake to earn more BP at the end of the match... But my teammates and the Killer had other plans for us.
[Picture removed, guessing game is over.]
What do you think we got between these four maps? Also, bonus: what Killer wanted it to be RPD?
The answer will come in three hours, when I'll be back home. And... There is nothing to win... But I found it fun to guess. I never had four different maps offering in a single match.
Comments
Killer I will go with wraith even tho it could be a Hag or someone else. But I met a few wraiths using that specific offering.
For the which map you got I'll go with autohaven.
I'm guessing you got one of the Autohaven maps.
As for the killer, I'm going with Trapper or Bubba.
You went to RPD because that map is easily the worst.
haaaaaaddonfield
Ormond.
The one I've got each time I play Killer. I swear, this map loves me as much as I hate it.
it's always [eep]ing haddonfield so think i've got a fair shot
as for which killer would go to rpd, wraith/hag/nurse/pyra can have a BALL on that map, i'll take the safe bet and figure it was a wraith
I think I went back earlier, but here the answer: Autohaven!
Congratulations to @Shaped and @Aurelle for guessing correctly the map! The Killer was Myers, and he wasn't happy about the result. He was AFK the whole time. That's a shame, I wanted him to stalk me... Wraith was a good guessing, tho!
Thanks to @Pulsar, @RenRen and @Nayru for participating! I also do agree with the fact RPD is the worst map ever.
I wish you all a good rest of your day or your night, and Happy Spooky Month!
He probably wanted to try new mirror. Oh well.
Oops, I forgot to save the end game screen. I don't remember the addons, but it might be this!
aha aura myers makes sense, though i'd majorly prefer something like gideon or lery's for that than rpd and its .. 'obtuse layout' let's say
I agree, I think Lery's is way better actually. The Game can be tricky with the two stories.
shark myers waiting for you to drop down + game has most of its gens in very tight spaces up against big los-blocking walls, and possibly being really close to survivors but on another floor yet 100% aware of where they are is pretty awful from survivor pov, particularly if you're on basement floor since there's a lot of places he can drop down near you
To be fair, most map has 10% chance, but original 3 and Spring wood has 3% chance. Though they have 5 maps, which increased to 15%. Those 4 realms will mostly trump over others. So I guessed right.