Waited My Whole Work Day To Play The Update

Just for the game not to work, making me wait over an hour. Wasted time - moving on. Cya's tmm.

Comments

  • Wrong priorities, my dude.

  • Flashbacks to Warframe after Plains of Eidolon update...

    I understand though, at least it will be there for you tomorrow. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • @Hippie said:

    Flashbacks to Warframe after Plains of Eidolon update...

    I understand though, at least it will be there for you tomorrow. ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

    inb4 it's banned by steam

  • I wonder if we'll get any blood points because of the botched update.

  • This content has been removed.
  • well this is a normal part of the update cycle idk what else to tell ya

  • Like I heard in a video once.

    How to have fun playing dbd.

    Step 1: Uninstall dbd and play something else.

    Step 2: Realize how good of an idea it was.

  • @MrDardon said:

    Like I heard in a video once.

    How to have fun playing dbd.

    Step 1: Uninstall dbd and play something else.

    Step 2: Realize how good of an idea it was.

    I honestly want to play DBD, though. My issue is more that the bugs are making it so I cannot get into a match in a reasonable amount of time.

  • @Mister_Holdout said:

    I wonder if we'll get any blood points because of the botched update.

    Looks like a Steam/EAC issue so maybe not. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

  • Oof it's bad enough when that happens normally but after a long day of work? That's rough lmao