Spirit being blinded during Phase Walk?!
If it isn't a bug and wasn't there before, this is an undeserved nerf.
I just got blinded during the phase walk. Why?
If it isn't a bug and wasn't there before, this is an undeserved nerf.
I just got blinded during the phase walk. Why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You didn't know that? just look down and you don't get blinded (btw is not a bug)
Um your not even in the real world based on the description so how can you be blinded? Logic is required to make the character background and ability make sense. Yeah just look down, so fun. Hence why I run lightborn and tunnel flashlight users for being toxic.
lol
(insert 500 posts about how survivors can't tell exactly where spirit is with directional scaling phase audio)
Normaly people never knew where you were during the phase walk, so it didn't happen to me before. And I did look down when I noticed. It's just so strange, because spirit is actually "not there"