OK not gonna lie

Not gonna lie I haven't seen anyone really using healing circle. Or lighting boons often. Thought I'd see more of this

Comments

  • @douggie123 said:

    Not gonna lie I haven't seen anyone really using healing circle. Or lighting boons often. Thought I'd see more of this

    I've had multiple people running both in the 8-10 matches I've played so far.

  • I've seen a few - I think people are still just unlocking all of those perks since the character is completely brand new.

  • I had one match where they were used by one survivor. The survivor just spent the match going in circle around the map blessing totems and killer had noed. Was awesome to know if they spent that time cleansing instead of blessing it would've prevented noed.

  • Well, based on that other thread, maybe people are avoiding it because it causes crashing? It could also just be that a lot of the casuals are waiting for the tome or event before starting their grind.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Well, based on that other thread, maybe people are avoiding it because it causes crashing? It could also just be that a lot of the casuals are waiting for the tome or event before starting their grind.

    Is that the crash I have experienced twice now. The game just crashes during loading.

  • It's almost like the Boon perks weren't that great to begin with (certainly not enough to be meta), and the nerf to them from the PTB pushed them further into mediocrity.

    Screenshot_20211020-063229_Discord.jpg

    Me calling this exaxt situation almost two weeks ago to my friends (The pfp is ironic, I swear).

  • @douggie123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2572927#Comment_2572927

    Is that the crash I have experienced twice now. The game just crashes during loading.

    hahahahaha classic bhvr

  • I’m using nothing but the Boon Totems right now, they’re hella fun. I also love Mikaela’s style. She’s rad af!