I was Doctor for a while, and I lost a bet with Candyman coming out (it was Blight instead), so I changed to Hillbilly for a month.
Beyond that, it's unlikely that I'll change from Oni, not because he's my main, but because of a running joke with my old chemistry teacher (who's surname was Oney, pretty much the same).
It's funny, I never even thought about my avatar until this post. Go figure! I changed to it Bloodhound since I'm oddly a fan of that one even though most people aren't.
I used to have Bond as my avatar, but when Silent Hill came out I changed it to Blood Pact. I should have chosen Repressed Alliance since I am a 50/50 player, but the Blood Pact perk felt like Bond or Empathy; an attempt to reach out and keep balanced where possible.
Switched it s few times. Since Repressed Alliance is out I'm probably not gonna change it anymore.
Survivors usually aren't supposed to communicate with the entity or even cooperate with it. That's a Killer thingy. But this perk does exactly that and I really like that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had Open-Handed with a different rarity, but it bothered me so I changed it.
Oh that's sweet :)
I told Mr Mushwin to not change his, it would be very weird lol.
I haven't yet. I'm wating for the NFT avatars to drop before choosing a new one. True story.
I was Doctor for a while, and I lost a bet with Candyman coming out (it was Blight instead), so I changed to Hillbilly for a month.
Beyond that, it's unlikely that I'll change from Oni, not because he's my main, but because of a running joke with my old chemistry teacher (who's surname was Oney, pretty much the same).
I kinda need to keep my avatar otherwise the joke behind my name doesn't work
I've haven't changed my avatar since I joined back in 2018.
However, being a Jeff main, I've also strongly considered changing my avatar to Jeff.
I think I only had yui once for some time but other than that always mm.
If I change my name I will put something else for sure lol. Otherwise it doesn't fit.
Yui couldn't fit in Myers shoes.
It's funny, I never even thought about my avatar until this post. Go figure! I changed to it Bloodhound since I'm oddly a fan of that one even though most people aren't.
I joined like a day ago, even then I don't think I'll be changing my photo
I used to have Bond as my avatar, but when Silent Hill came out I changed it to Blood Pact. I should have chosen Repressed Alliance since I am a 50/50 player, but the Blood Pact perk felt like Bond or Empathy; an attempt to reach out and keep balanced where possible.
I swap mine out like trading cards.
Hmm not sure.
I was a crusade to get the glitched Wounded Healer trophy and was using No Mither for an untold amount of matches.
And it remains.
Switched it s few times. Since Repressed Alliance is out I'm probably not gonna change it anymore.
Survivors usually aren't supposed to communicate with the entity or even cooperate with it. That's a Killer thingy. But this perk does exactly that and I really like that.
All I remember having it as is the spirit.
When there's a Mr. Puddles or Susie avatar I'll change it๐