Got this too, on my Xbox Series X. Matchmaking times are terribly long today on survivor at least, and when I do get into a match I'm getting stuck in a perpetual loading screen that is forcing me to restart the game client.
Got this too, on my Xbox Series X. Matchmaking times are terribly long today on survivor at least, and when I do get into a match I'm getting stuck in a perpetual loading screen that is forcing me to restart the game client.
Yes same on ps4 for killer and survivor. One match took me about 3 Minutes to load into the round. And the game crash when we were about to open the gate.
We do have other reports of this as well, and currently have an open report of it over in Bug Reports: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/287959/infinite-match-loading#latest those experiencing the issue, please go ahead and upvote it, and feel free to add additional information regarding the issue in the comments that may be helpful.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Got this too, on my Xbox Series X. Matchmaking times are terribly long today on survivor at least, and when I do get into a match I'm getting stuck in a perpetual loading screen that is forcing me to restart the game client.
Happened to me too. Was playing as Bubba and when we finally loaded in I couldn’t use my chainsaw.
On us too.
We eventually left, but the items where gone. But no punishment was made.
Sadly it was an expensive item with good addons. :/
Currently sitting in a loading screen.
edit; was a 10m load screen, 2 people d/c'd by the time we all loaded in. Fun game.
Yes same on ps4 for killer and survivor. One match took me about 3 Minutes to load into the round. And the game crash when we were about to open the gate.
Same. I've been staring at the loading screen for about ten minutes now
Same here. Had to stop playing since all i was doing was waiting for a match for a long time and then getting stuck at the loading screen.
Yep. Can confirm. Ps4.
Hey eloise!
We do have other reports of this as well, and currently have an open report of it over in Bug Reports: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/287959/infinite-match-loading#latest those experiencing the issue, please go ahead and upvote it, and feel free to add additional information regarding the issue in the comments that may be helpful.
For future reference, that is the best place to put bugs/issues (or check other reports for bugs/issues) is over in Bug Reports: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs