Could you please extend the Hallowed Blight event?
Dear all
I've had a lot of fun with the Hallowed Blight event and I thank the devs for keeping the community alive and entertained. However, finding a game as a killer takes 10 - 20 to even 30 minutes and sometimes it's impossible. I've had a lot of problems to complete the objectives because of this. Even after the "fix", the lobby queue is extremely long, plus. I'm currently at rank 1, so it's even harder to find a game. Could you please extend it for a couple of days or even a week? I know I'm not the only one asking for this.
And before you come and say "play survivor" "it's not fair to extend it". I find myself more confortable playing as a killer and this is why the devs merged the vials. As for the other point, I don't think its unfair because everyone would still have to play to earn their vials and other past events have been extended as well.
Thank you beforehand and have a great day.
Comments
I second this
Can we get any info on this? Will we be getting an event extension @not_Queen @Patricia ?
I am waiting for over a week now that the event finally ends.
Hello everyone!
We will do a recap of the event during our livestream this thursday November 1st, so you'll get information during that time.
Thank you!
I like that they tried to make people play both sides. The problem was we had so many survivors that played killer and lobby times suffered. It does give a nice perspective change to both sides.
Thank your the quick response
See you there!
I agree