The woke culture got dbd now...

You all just want to boycott another thing. You people try to be nice person by saying Behaviour are monsters.

Did Behaviour sold NFT ? No. Are they detroying the planet like evil machines ? No.

Stop with this wokeness non sense and support your favorite game.

There are people working at the company that didnt made the decision of Pinhead contract. People who love to please us by making models, maps, gameplay.

Im not playing this game because of the company, Im playing this game because I love it so much and so all workers on Behaviour.

So stop boycotting things for no reasons because it is à la mode.

Im so excited for Hour of the Witch patch, for the Halloween event and for what will happen next to one of my favorite game.

Comments

  • @SunderMun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2577802#Comment_2577802

    Not quite what I was getting at for the 'not meaning much;' I was referring to the statistics.

    If people don't spend money on the game, then that's a big issue for bhvr, so if enough people do it, it really does mean something regardless of the number of players.

    I will say that playing the game still puts value in BHVR's pockets. In a multiplayer based experience, the players are part of the product being sold. One person playing can inspire another to spend.

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/287913/the-woke-culture-got-dbd-now

    So yer Excited for a patch where it breaks half the stuff in a single 24 hour experience.. loaded with bugs and glitches and not useful buffs to say the least,

    Allthewhile Nerfing killers that Didn't need said nerf in the first place? Gotta support behavior on that one..

    ...Sorry but i'd rather Not pay for anything in dbd until they actually fix the game... And to remove Pinhead

    For me everything working fine :)

  • @Firellius said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2578333#Comment_2578333

    I will say that playing the game still puts value in BHVR's pockets. In a multiplayer based experience, the players are part of the product being sold. One person playing can inspire another to spend.

    I see your point, but at the end of the day most long term players spend a ton on cosmetics and DLC. If enough stop doing this, it doesn't matter that others keep buying because there's a big enough playerbase to keep the game going.


    Edit: to be clear, though, I'm not one of those people. I view bhvr as scummy, yet again, for their blatant lies, but not even just with regard to NFT's but their lies when it came to matchmaking, etc. I've literally not played the game since a week after Pinhead was released because the matchmaking made the game plain unfun and their blatant lies about how it was being done simply didn't help.

  • @Firellius said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2578333#Comment_2578333

    I will say that playing the game still puts value in BHVR's pockets. In a multiplayer based experience, the players are part of the product being sold. One person playing can inspire another to spend.

    Enh that's kind of tangential though. By playing the game on their servers but not giving them money, you're actively costing them. Your influence on someone else spending is nebulous (though I don't think without merit).

1 2 3 4 ›