Ok, I'm leaving.
I had said before this crap that I would go but I stayed because of the lawsuit on Friday the 13th and some possibility of seeing Jason but no, this day I will end the game, today October 19, the day I played my last Game with Michael Myers I achieved 32k or 4K rather, perfect game, 2 days ago, on October 17, 2020, a year ago I got his Adept, 8 times I have managed to kill the 4 survivors with Tombstone and in turn, birthday officer of my Main Killer. I put an end to it.
I will not uninstall the game but I will hide it from my library, I will leave the game, but not from the forum. In the meantime I'll leave some screenshots of my best game with Michael.
Recreating the Halloween movie, sincerely my best memory and I want to share it.






Comments
Yooo, you happen to be selling those screenshots?
According to BHVR, it's totally awesome!
On a serious note, I hope you find another game you enjoy.
Nice screenshots Jarol! Yeah, I'm hurt too
A great note to end on- I hope wherever you go next they'll treat you with the love and respect you deserve.
welcome.
I think of selling meth in GTA V as in Breaking Bad, but maybe I will be very excited about Evil Dead The Game, Charlie The Legend or the possible Leatherface game, thanks for the appreciation of my captures of my game with Michael.
Whatever you decide to do, I hope you enjoy it.
Can you sell those ss as NFTs? ๐
I'm nft-ing that Felix pic.
Also the wall pic because why not.
The photo on the wall is like to make it clear that I killed them, Felix was the last and he was in an area where there were lockers, in a quick movement before my power ran out, I killed him. Which makes me very happy because whenever I play with a licensed killer, I try to kill them like it was their movie, With Bubba I did the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, With Freddy I did the nightmare on elm street, With Ghostface I played Scream style, but with Michael, I killed them like it's Halloween.
Thank you for your service.
I will bless some lucky survivors tomorrow with a new tombstone to continue your legacy.