Can someone fill me in about the status of f13 lawsuit?
Also what will happen with the game?
Will we ever see it become a normal game it could have been or nah?
Edit: I'm sorry I wanted to post this in off topic.
Also what will happen with the game?
Will we ever see it become a normal game it could have been or nah?
Edit: I'm sorry I wanted to post this in off topic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it ended but it has a possibility of it being restarted
Not really relevant to these forums.
You could just look it up, you know.
That is a shame.
It is a similar game which was discussed on these forums before.
Also that is why I said I wanted to post it in off topic. You know, place where people talk about things that are not dbd.
The lawsuit is over. But the game won’t continue cause the devs are making a new game.
:(.
I think it's back to where it was like 2 or 3 years ago. But it could be repeated if another appeal gets made which it could. Assuming that doesn't happen, deals and stuff will need to be worked out which will take like 1 or 2 years. Really not looking hopeful for jason in DBD at this point.
Don’t worry gun media is making a new game that’s a licensed horror game. I heard it’s a leatherface game and it probably will be like F13
Also gun media have already said they have no plans whatsoever to pick the game back up again.
That is actually great news. I hope it goes well this time. I am looking forward to it.
Oh if that's true count me
If it's as fun as f13 then GOODBYE DBD
Legit the game was stupid fun even with all the bugs
I looked past the bugs for so long but the server issues finally killed it for me. Weird how the game was insanely more broken and buggy than dbd but so much more fun lol
If only that lawsuit didn't kill the game
I was looking forward to that single player cabin mode being on the console
I get why the lawsuit happened just hate the fact so many things got canceled because of it