Do you enjoy sbmm as killer?
Just an honest question to see how many people actually love the new sbmm.
So do you as killer enjoy the sbmm?
Just an honest question to see how many people actually love the new sbmm.
So do you as killer enjoy the sbmm?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jk
I can decide what kind of match i want. I want to sweat i play killers i am good with, i want to chill i play killers i am bad with
It gives me fairer matches yea but I get my gens pressured really hard more often so it does get really frustrating, luckily not relying on info perks and replacing what would be BBQ with No Way Out has been extremely nice for attaining the 3k
Just like old matchmaking, there's still that inconsistency there for me. Matches where I get rolled, matches where I roll. But I seem to get more of the genuinely good matches that are hard but I feel evenly matched, and the survivors seem to be players similar on the "trying scale" to me (they try to win of course, but they don't go "all out")
I don't like stomping full stop, at least when I get stomped I might learn a thing or two. But that gets old fast too if it's over and over of course.
Sure, sometimes I get rolled by good survivors, but I'm ostensibly a good killer, it isn't super fair for me to roll over newbies either. It is what it is, the system is adequate.
Every survivor plays the same way, if I wasn't playing an interesting killer I would have gave up on the game for a couple months.
SBMM could be an interesting idea, but not the way they implemented it.
It's not as fun as it was before, but I think I can live with it
I think I like the current MMR than the previous systems.
I'm not good at killer, and the new system at least sometimes gives me opponents who aren't good at survivor, so it feels better than the old system.
I love sweating for a 0k, makes you feel really good when you only manage to get 4 hooks with a strong killer with strong perks and addons.
If I lose, I should in theory get an easier game right? So why are my games still getting harder?