Tomorrow gameplay.
I finally can flex with Trapper.
I finally can flex with Trapper.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spirit will still be happy. I’ll make sure she’s still relevant.
When you realize the Tomorrow gameplay may not even happen.
Im also excited for tmmrw, my last game for the season is then, i cant wait.
That’s scary to think about.
Meanwhile me trying out new mirror and tombstone and miss piggy.
Wait. Where did the Plague come from lmfao I never saw them before
What does the plague one mean?
I just found out that Steam won’t remove DbD. I don’t have all information but in Scott’s video about the NFT he made a comment about it.
Anyone could have told you that. This whole drama is absurd and people need to slow down, breathe and chill out. Not everything needs an instant post, video, sky is falling response.
Enjoy the game. It's ok. Great patch coming tomorrow.
OP, I'm stoked about tomorrow! Great changes for Trapper and Plague! Can't wait to try her out and bring out my Krampus!
Plus, no more early escape key plays!