New hatch/keys achievement
So we know starting tomorrow the “where did they go” achievement will be changed so i’m just curious what’s the new name for it??
Tagged:
Mod
So we know starting tomorrow the “where did they go” achievement will be changed so i’m just curious what’s the new name for it??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure if this was definitive, I guess we'll see when the patch drops, but this was what the PTB patch notes mentioned:
Wasn't it said that the achievement would be changed to just using a key to escape? Or am I misremembering?
look at Rizzo’s comment
NOOOO
It's the only achievement I have not earned
YEESSSS
NNNNOOOOO ;~;
Better find yourself a four-man SWF today if it’s important to you!
It will be easier than getting four survivors together.
Easier indeed, but my friends and I have been killing ourselves for that achievement
If only they dad the decency to change the Left 4 Dead achievement when the egc made that nearly impossible without a friendly killer.
I remember mine. It was soloq on old Ormond. I get a save in endgame against a Ghostface. We run to the exit gate and the killer understandably tries to tunnel. He forces the rescued survivor away from the opened gate... and accidentally toward the hatch. We were all trying to bodyblock and someone had plundered a key. The killer was trying to block the path to the exit gate by doubling back around debris and snow. We literally jumped into the hatch while he was still pulling off parkour stuff.