What the actual #########... I will never understand how lagswitching works but this is a clear situation he is using it lul
Me and my friends had another billy twice doing this as well. Sad.
Had that in a few ps4 games not as bad as legit frozen in place but enough lag that me and my friends wasted our chance to get the all through the hatch trophy by one suiciding so we could find the hatch and get out
That's how bad he wanted to win that he had to do that. It's so unnecessary. Thanks for letting me know. I play on ps4 and I do not want to meet him. Ever.
That's how bad he wanted to win that he had to do that. It's so unnecessary. Thanks for letting me know. I play on ps4 and I do not want to meet him. Ever.
That's how bad he wanted to win that he had to do that. It's so unnecessary. Thanks for letting me know. I play on ps4 and I do not want to meet him. Ever.
It's really common.
Not for me. I never met a lagswitcher. I thought a survivor was once but he just had bad ping. This is my first time seeing something so blatantly obvious lol
Lol you can thank the DBD hacker Zekeo who actually shows his viewers how to hack and he's still to this day not banned and he even played against not_queen hacking in her games. The Devs are a joke.
I don't know why devs are so afraid of ######### up hackers through ######### like lawsuits. If I had a company I would just drown them in lawsuits just for shits n giggles, gamers are the worst unsocial trash anyways and would probably support this type of bullying.
Lagswitching is such a cheap way to try to win. I faced a lagswitching Billy a long time ago and he teleported me off of a hill over to the yellow crane in Autohaven and chainsawed me... All lagswitchers need banned.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What the actual #########... I will never understand how lagswitching works but this is a clear situation he is using it lul
Me and my friends had another billy twice doing this as well. Sad.
Jokes aside, i don't get how people can have fun by doing that.
Thats how i feel
Scummy no skill having killer. That is how he needs to rank up.
I was like "man this video sucks, what is the point?" and then "oh lagswitching". Yup, I hope you reported the player. They all need banned.
love how the OP doesnt get banned for the dc
I don't know why devs are so afraid of ######### up hackers through ######### like lawsuits. If I had a company I would just drown them in lawsuits just for shits n giggles, gamers are the worst unsocial trash anyways and would probably support this type of bullying.
Fail troll. Troll is fail.
Has to be fun... playing like that.....
Seems you were that laggswitching billy in that video, gotcha!
Lagswitching is such a cheap way to try to win. I faced a lagswitching Billy a long time ago and he teleported me off of a hill over to the yellow crane in Autohaven and chainsawed me... All lagswitchers need banned.